torsdag 21 maj 2009

the things I miss most about home..

Since it’s now only a week and half a day until I’ll be going home (!), and I’m having too much of a good time here to really want to go home (yet at least...) I’m trying to think of the things I miss most about home to trigger some home sickness. Not necessarily in any particular order:

  • My niece and nephew (yes, I do think I miss them a little bit more than the rest.. they kind of grow on you.. =) )
  • My family and friends
  • My electrical tooth brush!!
  • My soft and bouncy bed
  • The choir
  • Having more than a handful of clothes to choose from
  • My mother’s cinnamon buns
  • Eating lots of fruit on a daily basis
  • The gym (oh gosh... I must have gone mad..)
  • Being able to cook
  • 40h work weeks
  • Understanding what people say

Hmm.. I think that’s all I can think of for now.. maybe the list will grow in a while..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar