söndag 24 maj 2009

sweet sunday..

If I ever fail or lose my current employment I could always start up a beauty salon! ;-)



This whole day feels like an extra day of free time since I all day yesterday kept thinking it was Sunday already. So, today me and my colleagues started the day unusually early with a brunch at ANA Intercontinental, a fancy hotel close to where I live and work. It sure is a real treat to dig into all the tables full of scrambled eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, yogurt, bacon, croissants, you name it. I will probably not get hungry until late afternoon. Which is a good thing! Because today we’re going to Edo-Tokyo Museum. From the home page it looks like a really interesting exhibition and I will try to get a few minutes of rest before heading off.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar