fredag 29 maj 2009

The end is near...

So this is it.. It’s amazing how fast two months passes by, and on Monday I will be sitting as usual on my regular chair at my normal desk at the Malmö office. Sleeping in my regular bed, buying the standard milk. Understanding what people say. I could never imagine that it would go by so fast. I feel that I have seen a lot, but still I don’t feel even close to content. It feels like there is some much more to see and experience here.

Well.. even though I don’t want to go home yet, knowing that I have to and that I have that dreadful flight tomorrow makes me wish I was home already. Now the bags are almost fully packed and I will without a doubt exceed the weight limit on the plane. I sent almost 5kg with mail, but still...

Now it’s getting quite late and since I have to get up at 6 tomorrow to get on the Friendly Airport Limousine (do they actually have an Unfriendly Airport Limousine as well?) I guess it’s time to go to bed.

See you back in Skåneland.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar