torsdag 7 maj 2009

best service ever..

I'm so amazed by the people in this country!! They are so service minded. I just went out to a restaurant to get some take away. As soon as I entered the place a guy, let's call him nr 1, came up to me with a menu. I ordered and sat down to wait. After half a minute another guy, nr 2, comes up with a glass of water and asks if I would like something to drink while I wait. I very politely say no thanks, and he starts talking a bit. Then he goes back to work again and short thereafter nr 1 comes back with a blanket so I won't get cold since all the doors and windows are open. 2 minutes after, guy nr 2 comes back to ask if I would like some more water. I say that I'm ok, and then he asks if I would like a magazine or something so I won't get bored.

I think I will feel very mistreated and neglected when I come back to Sweden....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar