söndag 10 maj 2009

A perfect day!!

Today I and a couple of guys from work had an awesome day at the beach. We left home at 9.30 although really tired after a quite late (early?) Friday night. We started off a hamburger breakfast at Ebisu station before taking the train to Kamakura, where we rented bikes and took off to the beach. For the first time in my life I voluntarily used SPF30, and I can guarantee it shows which spots I failed to spray.

After a couple of hours of slacking in the sun and laughing at some Russian youngsters we got on our bikes again and left for Miami beach of the east. There we saw extremely many surfers just lying around bobbing up and down in the water. Most of them probably just to be able to say that they are surfers. And we saw so many kite surfers and wind surfers as well, but they seemed a bit more active in trying to pursue their sport. Carl and Johan seemed quite up for going for a ride themselves.

Finally we ended up at an Italian restaurant overlooking the sea, having a five course meal and sharing a couple of bottles of nice, cold, white wine. Simply a perfect meal and the service was as usual impeccable.

We jumped on our bikes again and took off in the sunset aiming for Kamakura train station to go back to Roppongi.

Well back at the hotel I poured a bath and folded myself three times to fit in my tiny bathtub to relax a bit before going to dinner. Now I have actually eaten chicken sashimi, which is raw chicken. So if I’ll never show up back home you know why... Actually, it was surprisingly good! Much nicer than the horse sashimi I tried a couple of weeks ago.

Now I’m heading for bed. It has truly been a perfect day!! Even my nail polish was matching my bikini. =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar