lördag 25 april 2009

A work free weekend..

Yesterday we went to the yakitori place again. It’s so good I cannot find words!! We just kept ordering one thing after another. We finished off with a crème brûlée which is surprisingly good for being in Japan. After that we went to Shibuya and spent an hour or two at a karaoke place. Two of my colleagues sang me a love song. Isn’t that sweet! =)

Today I was planning to go to Ginza for some shopping, but the rain is really pouring so I’m having a nice and calm day in front of the TV instead. The weather has been going a bit up and down. One day it’s like Sweden a warm day in July, and the next it’s really cold. But it seems like it’s gonna be nice weather tomorrow so I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!

To my great surprise I have actually started thinking about what it would be like to stay here a bit longer. I really do like the country (i.e. Tokyo which is the only part I’ve seen…) and the people are really nice. It would sure be a great experience both personally and for my career. However, there are so many things back home that I would miss. Everything from being able to read signs and communicate with people to friends and family. I guess I’m fooling myself a bit as well since this is more of a vacation (and I don’t mean work wise..) than an actual move. A lot of practical issues would have to be solved if I would actually move here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar