lördag 11 april 2009

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...


First laundry day.. How on earth do you know what button to choose?! You have to do a lot of guessing over here. No matter if it’s using a public restroom, doing the laundry, going to a supermarket or ordering food.

This has been a pretty rough week. I have already worked over 50 hours, and I will most likely be working today and tomorrow as well.. No easter holiday for me.. My guess is that next week will be even worse since we have a planned release on Tuesday and have plenty of testing we need to get done.

The upside though is that the weather here is awesome. I’d say it’s like Swedish summer by now. Unfortunately I don’t have any time or opportunity to be working on my tan.. but on the other hand, Japanese love pale people. =)

1 kommentar: