söndag 26 april 2009

Finally some shopping!!

This has been an awesome summer day here in Tokyo! Me and the guys from work started out with an enormous brunch here in Roppongi. Then we went to Odaiba, an artificial island in Tokyo bay. It felt great to be able to lie down in the grass and just relax for a while with a cold beer. We went by both subway and train to Odaiba. When standing in the front cart of the train it felt almost like being on a rollercoaster.

The skyline of the city is really cool, and it reminded me a bit about New York.. or was it London... I’m a bit confused since they had both the statue of liberty and London Eye on Odaiba. =)

Being here in Tokyo for a while and watching all the well dressed people I have built up a gigantic desire for shopping. Therefore we all went to Ginza. I must say that most shops here in Tokyo haven’t really accounted for my long torso and sumo arms. But in the end I ended up buying one new outfit.. at H&M.. Amazing that you can go half around the world and still buy the same clothes you can find around the corner back home. Although I must say that H&M here felt much more fancy than it does in Sweden (or elsewhere..) and the price tag showed that it was.
So, Sunday night and another week has gone by.I’m really amazed how fast time flies. It will probably just feel like a couple of days before I have to go back home...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar