lördag 18 april 2009

Another week has gone by..

This blog has turned into the most boring place on the internet. All I do is wake up, work, have lunch, work, have dinner, work, go home, barely sleep, and then it all starts over again. This week is also approaching 60 h of work and I have some more stuff I’ll need to have in place before Monday. But then again, I’ll rather work 60 h in Tokyo than 60 h in Malmö. =)

It's not always that easy to be working in Japan. This is one of the things I'm up against. Everything is in Japanese...

Anyway, now it’s Saturday and I think I slept almost 15 h tonight. Awesome!! I’ve been really tired the last couple of days and had a sore throat as well, so I guess I needed that. This weekend I will hopefully hang out a bit with my colleagues. And apparently everyone desires for me to start dating a really short Japanese guy, so I guess I’ll have to put some effort into that as well. Don’t think I’ve met a guy that short yet, but yesterday on my way home I walked by an old lady who was probably half my length. I felt like a giant!!

The weather has been really nice and warm all week, except from yesterday when it was suddenly freezing. Today it’s a bit cloudy but I hope it’ll get better.

Not much news on the picture front either. Not much more to see on my way to and from work. =) But a couple of small ones though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar